It’s common for freelancers, remote workers, and team leaders to use online time tracking software. However, not all time tracking software online are reliable, and this can be frustrating for many users.
In this article, we will explore the best online time tracking software, including how they work, and how they can make your life easier.
- The benefits of time tracking software are plentiful.
- It can be used by freelancers, business owners, and managers alike.
- It can track time spent on various projects, as well as time spent on specific tasks.
Modify the SIP field
- Go to Settings > Call Settings
- Tap on Advanced
- Tap on SIP
- Scroll to the right and look for option Allowed SIP Headers
- Change SIP-REQUEST to ALLOW
Use a VPN or Proxy
- VPNs and proxies allow you to use public Wi-Fi safely.
- The software encrypts all your data, so your ISP and other third-parties can’t spy on your traffic or steal passwords, usernames, or other sensitive information.
- VPN and proxy software also hide your real IP, so websites you visit don’t know your real location.
- Each VPN and proxy software has its own features, so find the one that fits your need.
- For a list of VPN and proxy software, check our list here.
- Use Private Browser
Private browsers hide your browsing activity from your ISP and other third-parties.
- Private browsers can also remove ads from websites, reduce data usage, and speed up your browsing speed.
- Popular private browsers include Opera, Torch, and Yandex.
Disable the antivirus
- Disable the antivirus.
- If the antivirus is the problem, disabling it should allow your browser to open.
- Reset the browser
Some users have pointed out that resetting the browser might also fix the Chrome error 403.
- To do this, click the three dots in the Chrome address bar and select Settings.
- Then click the Advanced button to open the Settings window as in the snapshot directly below.
- Click the Reset button under the Privacy and Security section.
- Click the Reset button.
Change SMTP server settings
- Open Gmail, and sign in to your account.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Select Accounts and Import and click on the Send mail as tab.
- Select I am a verified user.
- Type in smtp.gmail.com in the SMTP server’s hostname field.
- Click on the Save changes button.