Your network may be having issues and causing some websites to be inaccessible. This can be caused by various reasons, such as your VPN, proxy, or firewalls.
So, in this article, we will explore a few solutions to help you fix this issue.
- Some websites are not accessible because of a network connectivity problem.
- Your computer might not be connected to the wireless network, or it might lack the proper credentials.
Is the website my network?
- Some websites have network restrictions, so you might need to log in from your wireless network, instead of your Wi-Fi.
- Try accessing a website from a public computer.
- Is the website blocked due to parental controls?
- Some websites might have restrictions on them, so try accessing them from another computer.
- Is the website block due to a certain browser?
- Check which browser you are using and then access the website from that browser.
Look up the websites IP address
- The IP address is the unique number that identifies the network resource.
- Try using that IP address to access the website.
- If there are multiple IP addresses, try all of them until you find the right one.
Try connecting from a different network
- Some websites have restrictions for access from specific locations or networks.
- Check your network settings
Make sure that your OS is configured to allow your IP to access the desired website/URL
- Check your proxy settings
Sometimes proxies block IP from accessing websites
- Make sure your DNS servers are working
Check DNS settings
- Open Network and Sharing Center
- Click on Change adapter settings
- Right-click on Local Area Connection (or Wireless Network Connection)
- Click Properties
- Click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Click Properties
- Click Use the following DNS server addresses
- Enter the DNS servers
- Click OK
- Restart your PC
- Check for any proxy settings
Can you access the Internet?
- If yes, then there’s nothing you can do.
- If no, then the problem might be with your internet connection.
- Try restarting your router or modem.
- If that fixes the issue, then check your internet settings to make sure everything is set correctly.