The Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw printer is an all-in-one laser printer that can perform both black and white and colour printing.
The Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw printer comes with wireless capabilities, duplex printing, ADF, and scanning functionalities.
However, some users have stated that when they are trying to download the driver for the Canon imageCLASS MF4880dw printer, they are prompted with a message that states:
> The specified printer is not in use.
But, in this guide, we’ll show you how to fix this problem.
- The Canon 4830 driver issue can affect your work if your scanner is giving you trouble.
- Drivers are software components which are essential to keep your hardware running properly.
- To fix this issue, you can install the latest Canon drivers manually or with the help of an automated tool.
Download the driver from HP’s website
- Type in “ct4830 driver download” on Google.
- Download the driver to your computer.
- Double click on “CP210x Universal Printer Driver “.
- Click on Next.
- Click on Install.
- After the driver is installed, restart your computer.
Disable your antivirus program
- To do this, press Windows + S, type firewall in the text field, and click on the relevant search result.
- Go through the options on the Windows Firewall.
- Then, select Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended).
- Restart your PC.
Turn off your firewall
- Go to Start > right-click your Windows start button > select Device Manager.
- Double-click on your Firewalls and network protection > double click on Firewall.
- Uncheck the box next to Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended).
- Press the Windows key + I to launch the Settings app.
- Navigate to the Update & Security section.
- Click the Recovery option.
- Select the Get Started option and click the Next button to proceed.
- Now, select Reset this PC and click the Next button to proceed.
How do I install the HP ct4830 driver on Windows 11?
- Download the driver using the HP Support Assistant
- Use HP Support Assistant to download and install the driver
- Install the driver manually