With so many digital picture frames available, it’s not uncommon to encounter issues with your Digital Picture Frame.
The most common issues are related to Picture, Memory Card, and Rotation.
- Some users have reported that they can’t get pictures to display on their Digital Picture Frame.
- The first thing you should do is check if the software is installed correctly.
- You can simply reset the frame’s settings by following the steps below.
Check to see if your Picture Frame has the latest firmware
- Download the latest firmware from the manufacturer’s website.
- Connect your Picture Frame to your PC or laptop using the USB cord.
- Run the firmware update file as administrator.
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the update of your Picture Frame.
Check to see if the Picture Frame is connected to the Internet
- Connect the picture frame to your computer using the included USB cable.
- If the picture frame is connected to your computer and you still cannot transfer pictures to the picture frame, try the next solution.
Unplug the Picture Frame
- Unplug the power cord from the power outlet, and plug it back in again.
- Disconnect the Picture Frame from the network
- Disconnect the Picture Frame from the PC
Try a different USB port
- This often solves the problem of Digital Picture Frame You Can’t Get Pictures to Display.
- Shut down the computer
- Reconnect the Digital Picture Frame to USB
- Restart the computer
Make sure that your Picture Frame is switched on
- Check that your Picture Frame is switched on, and that you haven’t pressed the power button off.
- Check that the USB cord is connected properly
- Check that your Picture Frame is connected to your computer
- Check that your computer is set to the same display resolution as the Picture Frame
- Check if your computer and your Picture Frame are on the same network
Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable
- Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable
Try another port on the Digital Photo Frame
- Update your Digital Photo Frame software
- Try a different USB connection port