The dominos Monday coupon is a onetime offer from Domino’s Pizza, and it’s available every Monday.
In order to claim the offer, the customer must visit a specific email address every Tuesday.
However, customers are reporting issues with claiming the dominos Monday coupon.
Some customers report they are unable to claim the dominos Monday coupon, while others report they are receiving error message while using the coupon.
In order to fix this issue, we prepared a list of solutions, so check them out.
- Dominos Monday Coupon error might arise due to outdated browser plugins or apps.
- A solution to fix this error would be to update your internet browser to the latest version.
- Another quick fix is to delete the browser cache and cookies.
Reset your PC
Restart your PC once and then click on Command prompt.
In the command line, type the following command and press Enter: sfc /scannow
- Wait for some time as Windows scans the system for corruption.
Check your Internet connection
- You can fix dominos monday coupon errors by testing your Internet connection.
- Launch your web browser and go to Google.com.
- Type “Connection Test” in the search box.
- Click on one of the links provided.
- Click on “Run the test” and follow the instructions on-screen.
Modify your DNS
- In some cases, the dominos monday coupon errors can also occur due to DNS errors.
- You can try modifying the DNS of your PC to resolve the error.
- To modify DNS, open Run by pressing the Windows key + R hotkey.
- Enter ipconfig /flushdns in the Run box, and press the Return key.
- Then, press the Windows key + R hotkey to open the Run accessory.
- Enter ipconfig /release in the Run box, and press the Return key.
- Modify your router settings
If your router is the culprit, try changing the settings of your router.
- You can modify your DNS and router settings by following steps 1 to 6 of Fix 2.