YouTube is one of the most popular video sharing websites in the world, but it’s a shame we can’t upload videos directly to our phones.
However, there are plenty of third-party applications that allow you to do so, and in this article, we will explore some of the best ones.
- Copying YouTube videos to your phone can be pretty easy if you follow these steps.
- First, install the app from the Google Play Store and follow the steps below.
Download the app YT Downloader
- Open the app
Paste the link of the video.
- Select the quality of the video you want to download.
- Press Download.
- Wait for the download to finish.
Download the YouTube Music app
- Link your YouTube account
- Copy the video URL
- Open the YouTube Music app
- Tap on the search icon
- Type in â€ ̃YouTube Music’
- Select the YouTube Music app
- Search for the video you want to download
- Select the video
- Tap on the three dots on the top right
- Tap on the download button
Download the video
- Download the video using your favorite browser. Try to save the video in a different location on your PC.
- Connect your phone to the PC
You can now connect the smartphone to the PC using the USB OTG cable.
- Copy the video to your phone
Open the File Manager on your phone.
- Navigate to the Downloads folder.
- Find the downloaded video file in the Downloads folder.
- Copy the video to the SD card on your phone.
- Play the video
- Finally, play the copied video on your phone.
Download and install the YouTube app
- It’s available on Android and iOS devices
- Open the app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap on the three-dot menu button on the top-right corner of the screen and select Options.
- Scroll down to Download and turn on the Save Offline option.
Copy the video URL
- Open YouTube and find the video that you want to download.
- Right-click the video and choose Copy link address from the context menu.