Visual Basic 6.0 programming skills are often considered basic programming skills.
Visual Basic 6.0 is a free programming language used to develop desktop applications, web applications, and web services.
Visual Basic 6.0 supports most of the Windows OS versions, including Windows 10.
Visual Basic 6.0’s code is stored in text files with .VB6 extension.
The Visual Basic 6.0 code can be edited with Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0.
Visual Basic 6.0 was developed by Microsoft, and was also available as an integrated development environment (IDE) with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Basic is a programming language from Microsoft.
- The computer language features many functions that allow programmers to write useful apps.
- The Basic programming language is used to create programs for the Windows OS.
Choose the correct option (64-bit and 32-bit)
64-bit version works on Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP
32-bit version works on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- Download and install the Basic Programming Language software.
Uninstall the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Go to Start > type appwiz.cpl > click on Programs and Features
- Right click on Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 > click Uninstall
- Restart the system
- Download the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
- Install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
Install the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Download the installer for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the .NET Framework from the Microsoft website.
- Install it.
- Restart the computer.
- Download Visual Studio Community Edition
- Register for the Visual Studio Community Edition License
- Start the Visual Studio Community Edition
- First, install Git by downloading the installer file from GitHub.
- Double-click the downloaded installer, and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup.
- Install Python
Download the Python installer from Python.org.
- Double-click the installer file, and follow the instructions to complete the setup.
Install .NET 4.7.2 Framework
- Download .NET framework 4.7.2 from Microsoft developer center. Once the file is downloaded, double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, open the installed setup and try to download Basic Programming Language.