The PlayStation Network or PSN for short is one of the best online gaming platforms on the market, and it’s used by many gamers from all around the globe.
However, many users have encountered a PSN error stating The account you are attempting to access is not authorized.
This error can be caused by different reasons, such as not having the correct PlayStation ID, or changing the password too many times.
- Sony’s Playstation Network has millions of users, and it’s one of the most popular gaming platforms.
- If your PS account isn’t working, simply follow the guide below to solve this issue.
- For more gaming guides, take a look at our dedicated Gaming Hub.
- For other useful guides, check out our Fix section.
blocked message, you will most likely be looking for a solution to remove the block. There are several reasons why your PlayStation account might be blocked, and it’s important to know what these are so that you know what needs to be done.
Check your Internet connection
- Make sure your Internet connection is working and you are not behind a firewall.
- Check your account
Make sure that you are using the correct sign-in details.
- Check if you are logged in with the correct account
- Make sure that you are signing in with the correct account.
Check your PlayStation account
- If you have a PlayStation console, then you can use your PSN account to log in.
- You can also sign in with your PlayStation network ID.
- If you’re signing in with your PSN account, then enter PSN on the login screen.
Delete and reinstall your PlayStation account
- Start by logging into your PlayStation profile.
- Navigate to the Account Management section.
- Delete your PlayStation profile.
- Navigate to the PlayStation App download page in your Play Station 4.
- Reinstall the PlayStation App.
- Start the PlayStation App and log in.
Check your PlayStation account password
- Make sure that the password isn’t expired and matches what is required for your PS account.
- Verify that the date of birth matches your PS account information.
- Verify that the billing address matches your playstation account.
Check your PSN account
- Go to https://www.playstation.com
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter your email associated with your PSN
- Check your email inbox for a link to reset your password