Some users have stated that they are unable to see blocked accounts on instagram. If you are also troubled by this issue, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you fix this problem.
- Instagram is one of the most popular social networks on the web, and many people use it daily.
- Unfortunately, some use this as a platform to harass others, which is why some users will block others.
Check if you’ve blocked yourself
- First, check if you’ve blocked yourself.
- Visit your Settings page, and select Blocked Accounts.
- If the account isn’t listed, then the culprit is you.
- Unfollow the user
Try deleting the user from your followers.
- This will lead to Instagram notifying the user that their account has been deleted.
- Follow the user
Refollow the user.
- If that user follows you back, then you’re free to send them a message.
- Check if the user has blocked you
- To check if another user has blocked you, visit their profile.
- If the account isn’t listed, then the culprit is the user.
Log into Instagram on your phone
- Go to your profile
- Tap on the three dots icon on the top right
- Tap on Blocked
- Tap on the account you want to unblock
- Tap on Unblock…
Check any filters you’ve put on your profile
- Checking your profile for any filters you’ve put on it, might be causing the error. To check if the error is due to an unavailable account, open Instagram and tap the three dots at the top-right.
- Next, select Privacy and tap Blocked Accounts.
- Now, select View Blocked Users.
- Tap the Unblock button on the top right corner of the account you want to unblock.
Check your security settings
- Head to Settings > Privacy and Security.
- Scroll down and tap on Blocking.
- Tap on Blocked Accounts.
- Tap on View blocked accounts.
- Now, you should see all the blocked accounts.
- Check if any friends or family members have been blocked by you.