Are you facing Hp Designjet 90r driver issues? If so, here are a couple of potential resolutions to help you resolve this driver issue.
- The hp designjet 90r driver errors can occur due to outdated drivers.
- You can easily fix this issue by updating the drivers using a dedicated tool.
- You can also resolve the hp designjet 90r driver errors by uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them.
Run a Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
- Right-click the Start button and select the Settings app.
- Select the Update & Security option, and click on the Troubleshoot option.
- Select the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, and click on the Run the troubleshooter button.
Update the printer driver
- Open Device Manager.
- Locate your HP Designjet 90r printer.
- Right-click on the printer and choose Update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for drivers.
Roll back the driver
Click Start, type device manager in the search box, and select Device Manager from the list.
In Device Manager, expand the Printer section.
- Right-click the HP DesignJet 90r Series printer and select Properties.
- Click Roll Back Driver.
Perform a clean boot
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run, type msconfig, and hit Enter.
- In the System Configuration window, go to the Services tab, and select Hide all Microsoft services.
- Check the Hide all Microsoft services box, click on Disable all, and click on OK to exit the window.
- Now, go to the Startup tab, and select Disable all.
- Finally, restart your PC.
- Update your drivers
Press Windows Key + R to open Run, type devmgmt.msc, and hit Enter.
- In the Device Manager window, double-click on the Display adapters entry.
- Right-click on your driver and select Update driver.
- Select the Search automatically for drivers option, and click on Next.
- Now, Windows will check for any available updates for your driver, and install them automatically.
Perform a System Restore
- Go to Start > click Settings.
- Select Update & Security > choose Recovery from the left pane.
- Next, click Get started.
- Choose an earlier restore point and click Next.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
- Restart your PC after this process is completed.