IPVanish is one of the most popular VPN providers, but many users reported that ipvanish not changing ip address issue.
> I subscribed for IP Vanish. My IP Address is static to 18.104.22.168. Now I > changed the IP address to 22.214.171.124 and then restarted. When I restarted, > my IP Address is still the same.
If you’re experiencing the same problem, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you resolve this issue.
- The ipvanish not changing IP address issue can lead to poor connectivity, so it’s crucial to resolve it.
- The most commonly reported problem is a firewall issue, so disabling it and configuring it properly can quickly fix this.
Check if VPN is connected
- First, open Network and Sharing Center.
- Right-click your Wi-Fi adapter and select Properties.
- Click the Wireless Properties tab.
- Now, under the Wireless network properties, click the Network Connections tab.
- Right-click the VPN connection and click on Status.
- If the box next to VPN is connected has a check, then that’s a sign of your VPN is connected.
- Try another VPN
If the problem persists, try another VPN.
- If you’re using ipvanish, then try another VPN.
- Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
- Navigate to Network & Internet section.
- Select Wi-Fi from the left pane.
- Now select your preferred Wi-Fi network and click the Properties button.
- Now navigate to the Ipv4 settings tab.
- Disable the IPv6 option.
- Restart your PC.
Delete the VPN profile
- Open the Settings app and navigate to Network & Internet.
- Select VPN from the left pane and VPN options from the right.
- Locate the ipvanish VPN profile and click the Delete button.
Try rebooting the router
- Disconnect the router from the network.
- Wait for at least 5 minutes.
- Connect the router back to the network.
- Try accessing the Internet.