Streaming videos online is gaining popularity, and Netflix is one of the best video streaming services out there.
However, some users reported that they can’t stream Netflix videos on their PCs.
- The Netflix downloads error happens for different reasons and can be fixed using different methods.
- Deleting the cache might help, but a complete system restore is the most effective way.
- An interesting method to try is clearing the browsing data through the settings menu.
Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager
Select the Netflix process and click End task
- Press Windows Key + E and open Netflix
- Click Cancel
Clear the Netflix cache
- Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app, and select the Apps option.
- Select the Netflix app, and click on the Storage option.
- Now, select the Clear data option, and click on Clear.
Try restarting Netflix
- Press the Power button on your remote.
- After a few seconds, press and hold the Select button on your remote for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds, release the Select button.
- Press the Windows key and the I key at the same time.
- Select Settings.
- Choose General from the menu, then Update & Security.
- Click on the Check for updates button.
Clear the browser cache
- To clear your Google Chrome cache, open up the browser, and type the following in the address bar: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Click on Clear browsing data.
- Check Browsing & Download History, Cached Images and Files, and Cookies.
- Click on the Empty now option.
Reset your router
- Unplug the router, and unplug the modem from the power outlet.
- Wait 30 seconds, plug the modem back in and the router, and wait for the router to reconnect to the modem.
Check if your router is the problem
- Check if your Netflix working or not.
- If it is working, then the problem is with your router.
- Try changing the channel on which your router is working.
Reset your router to factory settings
Open the Settings app and go to Network & Internet.
Press the Add a VPN connection button.
Select VPN provider.
Select Always-on VPN.
Select Delete saved VPN settings.
Press the Yes, I am sure button.
- Go to Netflix’s website.
- Click on Sign in.
- Log in with your Netflix account details.
- Click on the profile icon at the top left of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on Manage Account.
- Check for the Cancel Membership option.
- Click on it and follow the instructions to complete the process.