The PS4 has one of the best gaming consoles on the market, and it’s not surprising that it has received a lot of praise. However, some users have voiced their opinion on the PS4 console, and stated that they have encountered various errors.
The error code that users reported was as follows:
> System software version is 6.20 and when turn my ps4 on I get the error code > CE-34878-0.
The CE-34878-0 error code appears when the PS4 console is unable to read the disc, and this can ruin your experience.
- If you’ve bought a new PlayStation 4, you might have encountered some errors by now.
- To fix them, make sure to update your PS4 to the latest version.
- Using an alternative disc cleaner is another solution.
Run the PS 4 System Software Update
- Press the PS Button to access the PS4 home screen.
- Next, navigate to the Settings icon.
- Select System Software Update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update your PS4 System Software to the latest version.
Update Your Internet Connection
- Go to “Settings”, “Network”, “Settings” again, and then “Internet Connection”.
- From there, choose “Wired” or “Wireless”, and then “Test Internet Connection”.
- If your internet connection isn’t working correctly, try updating your router.
Reset Your PS4
- Press and hold the PS button for 10 seconds.
- Try powering off the console.
- Wait for 10 seconds before restarting.
- Apply a Hard Reset
Press and hold the PS button and Share buttons at the same time.
- Hold it down until the console turns off.
- Wait for 10 seconds and turn it on.
Disconnect From the Internet
- Step 1: Shut down your PS4, and disconnect it from the internet.
- Step 2: Unplug your power cable from your PS4.
- Step 3: Wait at least 5 minutes before turning your PS4 back on.
- Check Internet Connection
Step 1: Check to make sure that your PS4 is connected to the internet.
- Step 2: If your router is working properly, then your internet should be perfectly fine.
- Try a Different Network
Step 1: Try connecting to a different network to see if that fixes the PS2 error.
- Try the PS4 on another Network
Step 1: Try connecting your PS4 to a different network.
- Step 2: Try connecting your PS4 to your network.
Update Your PS4 Software
- Go to Settings > System > System Update
- Check for any updates
- Install the updates
- Check Your Network Connection
- Confirm that your router, modem, or ISP is working properly
- Check the Internet speed of your PS4
- Try connecting your PS4 to an external network using a different router