Apple’s iTunes allows you to download, install, update, and play iOS apps on your PC.
However, users have reported that they can’t transfer their iPhone apps to PC using iTunes.
Consequently, they are unable to enjoy their favorite iPhone games or apps on their PC.
If you too are facing this issue, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you overcome the problem.
- Transferring iPhone apps to a PC without iTunes shouldn’t be that complicated.
- All you need is to connect your device with your PC and use the iTunes application.
Use a third-party app
- Download ES File Explorer and install it.
- Open it and navigate to your iTunes library.
- If you’re using OneDrive, navigate to that and add all the apps you want to move to your PC.
- Now, click on Menu and select Download to PC.
Use the USB cable
- Plug your iPhone into your PC.
- Open your iTunes.
- On your iTunes, go to File and select Device.
- Click on Transfer Purchases.
- Select your iPhone from the list of device.
- Select all the apps on your phone that you want to keep.
- Click on Transfer.
- iMyFone TunesMate
app to transfer music, apps, and other data from your iOS to your PC.
- Install the app on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Select the data you want to transfer.
- TunesMate will transfer the data to your PC.
- Download iTunes on your laptop/PC.
- Connect the iPhone with PC.
- Open iTunes on your PC.
- On your Windows PC, go to Start > iTunes.
- Select your iPhone under the Devices tab.
- Click on Apps tab.
- Select all the app icons that are showing to be “not installed” and click on “Move to Mac”.
Use File Explorer
- Open File Explorer and navigate to the C: drive.
- Right-click the iphone_app_1 folder and choose Send to
- Navigate to your Apps folder in File Explorer.
- Drag the iphone_app_1 folder to your desktop
- Open the iphone_app_1 folder in File Explorer.
- Copy the iphone_app_1.app file to your Documents folder.
- Open the Documents folder and paste the iphone_app_1.app file in the folder.