MP4 files are a popular format, so their errors are quite frequent.
In this guide, we will explore a few solutions that can resolve the mp4 converter online errors.
- When you convert videos online, sometimes, the process fails with errors.
- Some users have encountered a Video converter mp4 online error when converting videos to MP4 format.
- Using a reliable video converter software can ensure that your conversion process works flawlessly.
Use a third-party converter
- You can try downloading and installing a third-party video converter. The VLC video converter and Handbrake are a couple of popular third-party converters.
- Handbrake can convert several video file formats, including MP4, AVI, 3GP, MPEG, 3G2, MOV, MPEG4, and ASF files.
- VLC can stream videos from popular streaming websites.
Convert the video using VLC Player
- VLC Player is a free media player that works on Linux, Mac, and Windows.
- Download and install VLC Player on your PC.
- Use the VLC player to play the video.
- Select the video in the VLC Player.
- Click the menu button (three dots) on the top-right corner of the VLC Player.
- Select Convert/Save.
- Select one of the available presets.
Convert video with VLC
- Download VLC media player from the official website
- Open the downloaded file
- Click Media
- Select Open Network Stream
- Browse to the location of the video file
- Open your video
- Click on Convert/Save
Use VLC as a third-party converter
- VLC Media Player is a free and open source cross-platform media player capable of playing most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols without external codecs. This player supports multiple input and output formats without the need for additional codecs.
- Download VLC Media Player here
- Launch VLC Media Player
- Click the + sign and choose Web Video
- Open the video you want to convert (the default player is VLC)
Convert video with Handbrake
- Download Handbrake.
- Open the app, choose the source video, and then click on Convert/Save.
- Select MP4 as the output format, click the Browse button, and choose a save location.
- Set the quality to 36, and click on the Start button.