Since YouTube is the leading provider of video content on the planet, YouTube Premium is a service that might interest you.
This service comes with a monthly charge of $11.99, but there’s a way to pay $7.99 per month, and this is what’s called YouTube Premium Family.
However, some users reported the following issues when trying to subscribe to YouTube Premium Family:
* YouTube Premium Family not accepted – this error occurs either because the payment method you use isn’t accepted or because the payment method you use isn’t associated with your account. * YouTube Premium Family error – this error can occur either because your credit card has expired or because you don’t have enough funds. * YouTube Premium Family doesn’t apply – it’s possible that this error occurs either because you don’t have an account or because you used the wrong email address.
- YouTube premium family subscription services allow members to share a subscription plan with other users.
- If you run into subscription errors, you might have to disable your antivirus or VPN first.
Change your DNS settings
Open your web browser and navigate to the Internet Options.
Select the Connections tab.
Click LAN Settings.
Under Proxy server, select Use a proxy server for your LAN.
In the text box, type 184.108.40.206.
Change the region setting
- To change your region setting, go to Settings > System > Region & language. After you change the setting, restart your PC.
- Check if the problem persists.
Check the device date and time
- The date and time on your device must be correct.
- If the date and time on your device isn’t correct, then reset the time and date.
- To do that, first, click the Start button and select the Settings app.
- Go to the Time & Language section.
- Then, click on Region & Language section.
- Finally, on the Region tab, click Change date & time.
Check the user’s payment method
- Check if the payment method is still valid.
- Check if the payment method is still registering well.
- Check if the payment method is not expired.
- Check if the payment method is still active.
- Check if the user’s payment method is being used for any other subscriptions.