rythm bot is a chat bot for Discord, and you can use it to automatically reply to certain phrases, send commands, and more.
However, some users reported that they are unable to add rythm bot to channel.
> I just added rythmbot with no problems. It says that I can add rythmbot to > a channel, but when I try to add a channel it says “The command you called > wasn’t recognized”.
- Adding Rhythm Bot to your channel is easy if you follow these steps.
- First, you will need to enable the feature, so go to your channel’s settings.
- Next up, make sure that you have added the correct username, as this is very important.
- Finally, you’ll need to make sure that you’re using the right command during this step, so make sure you use the right one.
Set up your bot
- Go to https://www.rhythmbot.io/ and sign up for an account.
- After you’re done, head to the main dashboard and connect your Discord account.
- After you’re connected to the Discord server, go to your Profile and select Assets.
- Select the Add Asset button.
- Click on Discord Bot and follow the instructions to add the bot to your Discord server.
- Popular bots like rythm bot might get restricted if they have been previously banned from any channel.
- Check if your bot has been banned from any channel, and if it does, then contact the owner of that channel.
- If the bot has not been banned, then right-click on the bot card on the channel, and select Add bot.
- Select Add bot and then follow the on-screen instructions to add your bot to the channel.
Reset the bot
- If the rythm bot is not adding you back to channel, then reset it.
- Open Discord and type /reset.
- After resetting the bot, you will have to add it again.
- Add rythm bot to channel
- Type /invite and add rythm bot to your group.
Turn a bot off
Press the “~” button on Discord to open the channel’s settings.
Click the “Help” option, then click “Turn off” under the “Bots and users” section.